Published on March 02, 2020
Many online sellers are having a good inventory of new & used aircraft for sale in California. It includes different types of aircraft like Jets, Helicopters, Turboprops, and Piston Airplanes to name a few.
You can also find them for different purposes like Business, Cargo, Vintage, and Agricultural purposes. You can choose from different manufacturers like Boeing, Cessna, Gulfstream, Cirrus, and Lancair, etc.
The online sellers’ website allows you to search and select the aircraft on the basis of the listing date, year, location and the sales price of the craft.
We will have a look at some of the aircraft that are available for sale in California, along with their offer details and condition. The list includes members as young as 13 years and as old as the 78 years.
1. 1984 Gulfstream GIII
1.1) Basic Details
|Engine Time||8552 hours|
|Flight Time||12447 Hours|
Details on its present condition and history are given below. It will be helpful to understand its suitability for you.
1.2) Exterior Details
- All White with Blue accents
- Painted in Sept 2018
- Recent Refurbishment of Aircraft Soft Goods,
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) compliant,
- Aft Galley
1.4) Maintenance History
Recent 24-month inspections,
- Wing fuel tank internals,
- Document for Current Configuration, Maintenance, and Procedure (CMP)
- Both Engines to be good until 2023
- Standard 5 tube Bendix/Collins
- Dual UNS FMS for precise GPS
- Triple coms
- Total Seats: 12 numbers
- Forward – 4XClub Seat
- Mid-cabin Seating- 1X4 Conference Group Seat
- Aft-cabin- 1X3 Place Divan; 1XForward Facing Seat
- Heating Oven in the Gallery
- Cooling and Ice Drawers, etc.
2. 1942 Mitsubishi A6M
2.1) Basic Details
The star aircraft has some amazing credentials. Go through the most amazing life history of over 7½ decades of this world-renowned fighter aircraft. You would want to have this one as your most lovable companion for the rest of your life.
2.2) Important Information
- Original World War II Fighter Aircraft
- Recovered Airframe from New Guinea
- Detailed log of all Jobs carried out on the Craft
- Details of all Certificates
- Engine- Original Nakajima Sakae
- Performed in the movie Pearl Harbor and since then marked AI-112
2.3) Engine & Propeller
- Pratt & Whitney R-1830-75 Engine
- 200 hours Since Major Overhaul (SMOH)
- Hamilton Standard 33D50 Propeller
- 70 hours Time Since Overhaul (TSOH)
3. 1946 Cessna 140
3.1) Basic Details
|Engine Time (SMOH)||70 Hrs|
|Airframe Time||4500 Hrs|
This fact sheet for this aircraft has some very useful information on its Engine, Avionics, Radio, and other parts. See if this information motivates you to buy this over 7-decades old aircraft.
3.2) Important Information
- No damage recorded till date
3.3) Engine, Avionics and Other Parts
- C-85 Engine with O-200 crankshaft with Supplemental Type Certificate (STC)
- Bendix-King KY97-A Comm- Avionics
- ISO Transponder (under the skin)- Narco AT-150
- Flight Com PANEL MOUNT INTERCOM 403 FOH
- Additional VALCOM Very High-Frequency Communication radio
- Tailwheel Assembly- New Scott 3200
- Super Glass
- Wheels and Brakes- Cleveland make
4. 2007 Cessna 172S Skyhawk SP
4.1) Basic Details
|Model||172S Skyhawk SP|
|Registration No.||On Request|
|Engine Time (TSNEW)||1160 H|
|Airframe TOT||1160 H|
Find below other important information regarding the Engine, Avionics, and other components & assemblies including the Logbook details of the aircraft. You can own the youngest aircraft and spend a lifetime with it.
4.2) Important Information
- Engine- Lycoming IO-360-L2A
- Transponder- ADS-B
- Damage- No History